I have never had a more unpleasant experience in my 41 years of buying new cars. The manager of the dealership the the rudest person I've ever dealt with for ANY purchase.

I had an issue with the radio operation from the very first minute. I still have the problem! Also, there is a recall issue with this van (VN200), that there is no fix as yet. Other dealerships will not and can not sell this van.

Since they have no intention of changing the radio for me or even addressing the recall issue, I have asked them to give me my car back. They won't do that either.

Save yourself the heartache, don't buy ANYTHING here, unless you have your lawyer near by.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nationwide nissan manager. Nationwide Nissan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationwide nissan manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationwide Nissan.

Comments