3.6
Insurance Quality

Had an appointment at 10:45 am for an oil change. When I arrived the young gentlemen who took all the information was excellence.

After waiting and seeing other who came after me leave I asked about my car. They asked me who my advisor was and I told them I never talked to anyone, except for the gentlemen I dropped my car off with. I asked to speak with a manager and told her at this point I have been waiting for an oil change with a scheduled appointment for 10:45 and it is now 12:00. They said my car should be ready in another 15 to 20 mins which I still think is unacceptable!

It doesn't take an hour and half to do a simple oil change! Finally met the advisor who apologized and said it always takes an hour and half! I told her I have been coming to this Nissan for 5 years and has NEVER taken this long! What is the sense of an appointment?

She said she has worked there for 3 years and it always takes that long! That is just unacceptable!

It if always takes that long then why didn't she tell me when I got there, oh that right I didn't see an advisor until I complained! Dolores Sigwart

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationwide Nissan Oil Change.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 31.

Comments