The customer service I recieved in the Service dept today was horrible. I took my car for a slow leak in the rear tire and was told a nail was in the tire.

I purchased the tire coverage when I bought the car 3 months ago. I was told by the Service Advisor I needed to provide the information I asked what information nothing was provided to me when I bought the car. I told him my sales person and finance person to contact them directly. I told him if I purchased the vehicle here he should have all the information in the system that I bought which he said he knew nothing about.

I had to escalate the issue to a manager but still this took 1 hr after I had been there over an hour already since I did have an appt. I feel this service advisor was very unhelpful and it was troublesome I would experience this much of an issue with just a nail in the tire. I can not imagine if this was a larger issue.

I am very disappointed with the experience.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Nationwide Nissan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationwide Nissan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationwide Nissan and nationwide nissan customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments