Came in for an oil change, They got the car in out in an hour as they promised but the front office is very disorganised Waiting on paper work.Paper work 1hr for oil change 20min to get paper work pay and checkout...Something is not well oiled in the paper work department.
Friendly staff clean shop.Please work on your customer paper work processing.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- "Bought a bonded leather sofa/loveseat combo 2 recliners on each.At 2.5 years old the bonded leather is starting to crumble.Purchased fro Gavigans and highly reccomended by the sales person.When brought..."