Came in for an oil change, They got the car in out in an hour as they promised but the front office is very disorganised Waiting on paper work.Paper work 1hr for oil change 20min to get paper work pay and checkout...Something is not well oiled in the paper work department.
Friendly staff clean shop.Please work on your customer paper work processing.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "This review is to the driver I had today on Megabus. Leaving from Hampton Va in route to Washington Dc on 12/2/2015 at 1630. I didn't get his name..."
- "THIS REVIEW IS FOR ANTWERPEN TOYOTA, CLARKSVILLE, MD: I DESPERATELY NEED TRANSPORTATION! I Purchased a 2012 Prius in November 2015 with a $2000 CASH Down Payment, as the Toyota Dealer Refused my..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."