Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am having the same issues with Nissan right now I was talked into buying the most expensive extended warranty I had on my service and oil changes done at Nissan my first oil change they left my oil plug out in my car was accidentally taken back and it was totally out of oil that wasent the first time .they also told me they fixed things and never fixed them .now that my car needs a new engine because of their tecs not doing their job correctly they don't want to put a new engine in my car Nationwide Nissan falsely advertises guaranteed engine for life and the extended warranty I purchased will not honor the wArrenty contract. This car has been a lemon since day one and Nissan has screwed my car up since they first layer hands on it.so after my car sits at Nissan for 3 months they give me my car back without a new engine and parts missing from my engine .there were pieces left unbolted.me and my son could have been killed or been in a very serious accident because of thier negligence . I am beyond I'm happy Nationwide Nissan and I don't recommend them to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Nationwide Nissan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationwide Nissan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationwide Nissan and nationwide nissan oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments