Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am having the same issues with Nissan right now I was talked into buying the most expensive extended warranty I had on my service and oil changes done at Nissan my first oil change they left my oil plug out in my car was accidentally taken back and it was totally out of oil that wasent the first time .they also told me they fixed things and never fixed them .now that my car needs a new engine because of their tecs not doing their job correctly they don't want to put a new engine in my car Nationwide Nissan falsely advertises guaranteed engine for life and the extended warranty I purchased will not honor the wArrenty contract. This car has been a lemon since day one and Nissan has screwed my car up since they first layer hands on it.so after my car sits at Nissan for 3 months they give me my car back without a new engine and parts missing from my engine .there were pieces left unbolted.me and my son could have been killed or been in a very serious accident because of thier negligence . I am beyond I'm happy Nationwide Nissan and I don't recommend them to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationwide Nissan Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2016.

Comments