You are right about that.Purcell is a lieing piece of *** who sold me a lemon and all this for life *** they avertise is total *** and their service sucks especially at the service center in timonium me this place lie to me and messed my car up terribly they say they're going to fix things and they don't fix it and now my car needs a new engine and this engine to Life's *** that they say is not true and they told me in to get a little warm too and now they're telling me that they can't put in a new engine that I have to pay for it . I will never buy another Nissan in my life and I would not recommend anyone to a Nissan or get any of your services at the Nissan Nationwide in Timonium Maryland

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2016.

Comments

Gloucester, Virginia, United States #1238801

Hello. I own a 2009 Nissan Versa, One day I was driving home and the service engine light soon came on, on the dashboard.

I took my car to the Timonium Service Center and they said it needed new pistons and something else. So, they put a new engine in the car. Before I called for that, my air conditioning/heating was working on and off. The same day I had to pick my car up from the new engine, I called them and asked them to look at the air conditioning/heating unit.

They told me it was fixed. When I picked the car up, I drove off the lot and went to turn on the defogger. NO AIR CAME OUT OF ANY VENTS! I took it back to them and explained the situation.

They kept it again and told me all it needed was some freon. I went and picked.it up today and it worked for a little while. When I got in my car tonight, I went to turn the heat on and AGAIN, NOTHING!

I will take my car back just one more time! This is getting very frustrating and too expensive!!